Tuesday, May 12, 2020

May 12 - Last Regular Day/Begin of AP Review

The End of Regular Class:

Just a reminder that today is the last day to turn in anything or to make anything up.  You have until midnight tonight.  I have to finalize and submit your work early tomorrow so there is no extra time. 

Be sure to get all your work turned in by midnight!

The Beginning of Reviewings for the Test:

Tomorrow we will start reviewing for the AP test.  That means if you are not taking the AP test today is your last day.

Here is my current plan for reviewing for the AP test.   I will be posting a video that is a review of each Unit.  There will be one unit per day. 

We will also be holding Zoom meetings.  The point of the Zoom meetings will be for you to ask questions.  My hope is you will watch the review videos and then come to the related zoom meeting to ask questions about that material.  Currently my plan is to have the Zoom meeting for questions at 10:00am. 

Here is the schedule for videos and meetings.


Wednesday (5/13): Unit 1 Review Video Posted
Thursday (5/14): Unit 2 Review Video Posted
Friday (5/15): Unit 1 & 2 Zoom Meeting & Unit 3 Review Video Posted
Saturday (5/16): Unit 4 Review Video Posted
Sunday (5/17): Nothing Scheduled
Monday (5/18): Unit 3 & 4 Zoom Meeting
Tuesday (5/19): Final Zoom Meeting for any final questions
Wednesday (5/20): TEST DAY!   I'll be at my computer if you have questions you can email me.

I am in no way suggesting that these videos and Zoom meetings will be enough of a review.  In addition to studying your notes and classwork, I strongly suggest you go back and practice on old FRQs.

Here is a link to the web page with all of the old FRQs:

AP Micro FRQs

Doing these old FRQs will be a particularly useful way to study for two reasons.

1st - There is no Multiple Choice this year.  So you will only be doing FRQ questions.
2nd - They are not going to want to do something unusual for the questions this year.  They don't want there to be any unnecessary problems.  As such, I suspect the questions will be very standard and well known.  In other words, I suspect they will be very much like old questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment