Wednesday, May 13, 2020

AP Review Day 1 - Unit 1

As a reminder of our schedule.  Today I am posting the videos for Unit 1 review.

Tomorrow/Thursday, I will post the Unit 2 videos.

On Friday we will have a Zoom meeting and you can ask questions about Unit 1 or 2.  Please watch the videos first, they will likely answer a lot of your questions.

Also on Friday I will post the Unit 3 video.

On Saturday I will post the Unit 4 video.  (If I get Unit 4 done sooner, I will post it on Friday too.)

On Monday of next week we will have a Zoom meeting about Unit 3 and Unit 4.  Again, please watch the videos first, then come with questions.

On Tuesday of next week we will have a Zoom meeting in which you can ask about anything.

All of the Zoom meetings will be at 10:00 am and will last as long as needed.

Here are the videos over Unit 1.

There two videos because there is a mistake in the first video.  The data I am using on a chart in the video is wrong, but I didn't notice until I started talking about it.  I also didn't want to refilm the whole thing.

Watch Video Part 1 until 28:30.  Then end it early.  I will be talking about the terms of trade between Australia and France.

Part 2 will pick up at the same place but with a chart that doesn't have issues.

Unit 1 Video Part 1 - (Stop video at 28:30)

Unit 1 Video Part 2

Occasionally when I play back the videos they look horrible (kind of overexposed and everything is white).  If that happens, just close the video completely and restart it and it will look fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment