Sunday, April 5, 2020

Grade Improvement Opportunities for AP Econ

Here are a few things everyone can do to improve their grade in AP Econ. 

All of this is optional and is not required.

1) Grade Improvement Opportunity

 - Go to USATestprep.com and login.  (If you do not know your login info OR you don't have an account, email Mr. Baumann and I will tell you the information you need.)
 - On the website, at the top of the page there is a pull down menu labeled "Practice".  On that pull down menu choose Econ EOC Updated. (As of when I am writing this post, it is on the far left column, second to the bottom.)
- Click the "Take a Test" link.  It is on the left hand side just under a pink square.
- A pop-up window will appear.  On it choose, "Large - 75% of actual test length."
- Choose My Name on the Teacher pull down box.  It will force you to choose Honors Econ as the class, but that is okay.  I will still get the results and know it's for AP Econ.
- Take the test.  It has 57 questions.  The test is open notes.  The test is over all of Econ as it relates to general econ knowledge.  This is NOT an AP econ test.  It is essentially the topics the EOC would have been over.

This test will go in under the test category as "Grade Improvement Opportunity".  I will only put it in the grade book if it helps improve your grade.  This is 100% optional.  You do NOT have to do it if you don't want to. 

2) Test Corrections

The week after Spring Break, I will hopefully be able to get into my classroom and gather some papers I need.  After that, I will have a specific post about how we will handle test corrections.  Please bear with me until then.

3) Missing Work

If you have any missing classwork or summaries, please turn them in.  If you are missing a quiz and wish to make it up, please email me and I will get you the quiz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment