Tuesday, April 14, 2020

April 14 - Monopolistic Competition Work

Yesterday we learned about Monopolistic Competition and Oligopolies.  Here are links to the notes, in case you missed them:

Monopolistic Competition

Oligopolies

Today we have a quiz on Monopoly Graphs and you should be working on the Monopolistic Competition work. 

Here is the link for the quiz:

Monopoly Graph Quiz

You can turn it in at any time.

Here is the link to the Monopolistic Competition work:

Monopolistic Competition Worksheet

We don't really have any oligopoly work, because it is very similar to monopoly and because we don't learn the individual graphs because they are such a mess.  Instead for oligopoly we learn about game theory.  We will have notes about that tomorrow.

As I mentioned before I am going to figure something out for test corrections, but I need to get into my classroom first.  I am scheduled to go by the school tomorrow and pick up the things I need.  I have to go in the morning, so my post for tomorrow might come a bit later in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment