Tuesday, March 31, 2020

March 31 - Schedule for the Future and More

I am trying to be more systematic and organized about how things are laid out.  So I have laid out a general weekly schedule for the days going forward.  We will be trying to keep to this schedule until we either go back to school, or the semester ends.

Monday: New notes.  New work.  I will be available via email for questions.
Tuesday: A day for you to work on your work.  I will be available via email for questions.
Wednesday: Planning/Grading for me.  You can work on your own.
Thursday: New notes.  New work. I will be available via email for questions.
Friday: A day for you to work on your work.  Zoom meeting for questions.

If we keep to that schedule, we should have more than enough time to cover the remaining topics and still have time left over to review.

As we get closer to the end of the semester we will hopefully have a bit more information about what's going on in school and what's up with the AP test.

Since today is Tuesday, you can use today to finish yesterday's work.  If you have questions please send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment